Similar views from 1915, 1975 and 2009.
Top picture (© Oxfordshire County Council Photographic Archive) resembles one attributed to Henry Taunt and shows the cottages that were demolished in the late 1930s.
The middle pictures ((© Oxfordshire County Council Photographic Archive) are by Malcolm Graham (originally only in colour) and show the houses that replaced them as they were over 30 years ago.
The bottom pictures are contemporary – it’s interesting to see that the 1970s’ houses were not painted pink, and they seem much drabber as a consequence.
See also this comparison montage here – looking west on the same road, 1938 and 2009.
Finally, this view from Google Maps street view (screen grab above) almost matches the viewpoint of the other pictures.